Today was our very first real show so we were a mixture of nervous and excited to talk about Connemara. As promised, you will find a few things below that are mentioned in the show:
- That badass video of Peter O’Toole riding into Letterman on a camel – animal lovers beware, you may not agree with what he gives the camel after but the camel seemed to enjoy it!
- A link to our blog from Katie’s trip to Connemara, full of stunning images from Connemara.
Caitlin egg conch
Every week I give Caitlin a new Irish phrase to learn. This week:
- Irish – Conas tá tú? Tá mé go maith, go raibh mhaith agat.
- Phoenetic – Kun-ess thaw thoo? Thaw may go moh, gurra moh og-ut
- Translation – How are you? I am well, thank you.
Tour for a Reason
Westport to Kilkee Self-Drive (Wild Atlantic Way)
- Filled with rugged beauty and scenic coastline.
- Adventure comes in many forms
- Perfect for families and younger couples
- Really immerse yourself in Ireland
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons
And here is a photo of Caitlin before and after she was bitten by a Connemara pony