With just a few days until the entire world pretends to be Irish, we take a look at the man behind Ireland’s national holiday, debunk some of the most popular myths, take a look at his legacy, and see how the day itself is celebrated in Ireland and around the world.
- A website that is on the same page as Joe on the whole “Patty’s Day” thing: paddynotpatty.com
- A little more information on the geneology of Niall of the Nine Hostages – you’re probably related to him!
- Joe’s Prose: St. Patick’s Day by Jean Blewett
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish – Bhí mé ag féachaint teilifís.
- Phoenetic – Vee may egg fay-kinch tele-feesh.
- Translation – I was watching television.
Potts & Plans
St. Patrick’s Trail
- Tour the top half of Ireland and follow in the footsteps of St. Patrick
- 6 self-drive tour with overnights in Belfast, Westport, and Dublin.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons
A terrible attempt by Caitlin and her friend. Both pictures look like they were taken using a potato.
Concentration and determination all rolled into one to make the perfect pint