Starting our deep dive into Irish Culture, we take a look at some of the writers and poets that shaped the Irish literary revival and continued the tradition of Ireland being the land of Saints and Scholars.
- Luke Kelly singing Patrick Kavanagh’s ‘On Raglan Road’ that was also sung at Joe’s wedding.
- ‘Mid-Term Break’ by Seamus Heaney – Or, as Joe calls it, “Ireland’s favorite sad poem”.
- Yeats Debate: A closer look on the whereabouts of his burial
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish –Íocfaidh an fear seo as gach rud.
- Phoenetic – Eek-fee on far shuh oss gock rudth.
- Translation – The gentleman will pay for everything.
Potts & Plans
- Tour Dublin and much of the west coast and see Ireland’s beauty captured through literature.
- 6 night self-drive tour with freedom to incorporate any non-literary sites you wish to see.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons