Where would Irish culture be without the art of dance? The home to Michael Flatley’s inspiration, those big curly wigs and feet that won’t quit is a place you’ve just got to see for yourself.
- Riverdance, Eurovision in Dublin 1994 – the performance that took the world by storm
- As Caitlin mentioned, poor Chandler won’t be trying a jig anytime soon…
- Here’s a visual breakdown of the Siege of Ennis
- Last but not least, this little one’s first feis is too cute for words
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish – Beimid ag damhsa oíche amárach ag an teach tábhairne.
- Phonetic – Buy-midge egg dowsa ee-ha am-aw-rock egg on choc thor-nya.
- Translation – We will be dancing tomorrow night at the pub.
Potts & Plans
- Throughout Ireland, you’ll find rich opportunities to experience this cultural art form. From cèilidhs to reels, jigs and everything in between, Irish dance is alive and well on the Emerald Isle and waiting to be discovered. This tour gives you a prime seat (or stage, should you wish to try the dances) in the heart of the it all.
- 6 night self-drive tour that can be fully customized.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons