Communication is key – especially in Ireland’s culture. We delve into the Irish language this week and take a look at “Old Ireland” where it’s still heard today.
- The clever Carlsberg-not-Heineken commercial we discussed
- Students rocking out from Coláiste Lurgan – an Independent Irish language summer school
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish – Tá áthas orm nach raibh mé a fhoghlaim Gaelige ar scoil.
- Phonetic – Thaw awe-hass urum knock row may a o-lem gwale-ga err squell.
- Translation – I am happy I did not have to learn Irish at school.
Potts & Plans
- Tour many of Ireland’s Gaeltacht regions to hear Irish and get your culture fix.
- 8-night self-drive tour with freedom to incorporate any other destinations you wish.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons