Because our own trips to Ireland are reasons in themselves, we bring you our first bonus episode. Joe recounts one of the most picturesque plane landings in the world, top notch scenery and much more from his return to Donegal for the first time in years.
- Here’s a brief look at that breathtaking landing…
- Donegal is the northern-most part of Ireland, but it’s not in Northern Ireland. Confused? You’re not the only one.
- You won’t want to miss Fanad Head Lighthouse on your next trip.
Bonus Potts & Plans
- Take in the must-see region of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way on the west coast.
- 9-night self-drive tour with freedom to incorporate any other destinations you wish.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons