The Wild Atlantic Way stretching from Malin Head to Kinsale Harbor is the longest coastal route in the world. It spans over 8 counties, 5 Providences and has over 1,000 attractions.
- Here’s the Wild Atlantic Way passport Caitlin was talking about.
- Click here for the trails of the Wild Atlantic way we offer.
- Map of the Wild Atlantic Way and here is a more detailed map.
Joe devouring some seaweed on a beach in Sligo
One of the few Wild Atlantic Way points that Joe visited with other people
Caitlin Egg Conch
Phrase: Tiomáin Go Cúramach
Phonetic: CHUM-on guh KOOR-um-ukh
Translation: Drive Carefully.
Potts & Plans
- Experience Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way with savage beauty, colossal cliffs and picture perfection.
- 5 night self-drive tour with freedom to incorporate any other destinations you wish.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons