Sligo is along the northwest coast of Ireland. The name ‘Sligo’ translates to ‘Shelly River’ which is due to a large amount of shellfish in the surrounding waters. The town is full of rich history to discover.
- Watch the Galway song Joe mentioned here.
- Check out this video that shows the Sligo Food Trail and all the delicious food it offers.
Potts & Plans
- Spend time in Ireland relaxing while exploring areas closely related to Yeats. Scenery, nature and history are key components of this tour.
- 7 Day chauffeur tour with the freedom to incorporate any destination you wish.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons